- Area (Sq M)320.51
True to its name, this home will feel like a sanctuary, away from the chaos of your everyday life!
The sun soaked, open-plan family room is surrounded by huge sliding doors that open onto optional alfresco space, making it the perfect place to sit back and relax after a hard day at the office and /or wrangling kids. Living areas are always the most used spaces in a home and the Sanctuary's layout has you covered, with a separate home theatre and lounge upstairs.
The luxurius kitchen is hard to beat, with a large island bench and enormous walk-in pantry that opens through to the laundry. Take it to the next level by converting this space into a butler's pantry. Whether it's for family or guests, the downstairs bedroom at the front, will make them feel like royalty, with access to their own bathroom.
Upstairs you'll find an opulent master suite, the full width of the house. Plus three more generous bedrooms and tonnes of storage space.
- Facade Trend 2
- Total Area 320.51m2
- Ground Floor Total Area 138.40m2
- First Floor Total Area 137.32m2
- Garage 33.64m2
- Ground Floor Overall Depth 17.200m
- Ground Floor Overall Width 11.520m
- Ground Floor Overall Depth 17.500m
- Ground Floor Overall Width 9.180m
- Lot Width 15.00m2
- Living Area 275.72m2
- Porch 3.24m2
- Balcony 7.91m2
- Squares 34.50
- Generous open-plan living, dining & kitchen area
- Large walk-in pantry, with access to laundry
- Home theatre
- Guest bedroom with access to downstairs bathroom
- Under stair storage
- Upstairs lounge area
- Enormous master suite with large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Large laundry with built-in linen
- Optional alfresco
- Over 80 luxury upgrades included as part of our Ultimate Inclusions